- 400g KIDNEY BEANS, soaked in hot water for 10 minutes
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20ml --- olive oil
- 1 red chilli (seeded)
- 1 level tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 red pepper
- 400g Tinned tomatoes
- 500g good mince
- 1 heaped teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 heaped tablespoon hot chilli powder
- 1-2 level tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 heaped tablespoon sugar
- 1 beef stock cube
- 2 heaped tablespoon tomato puree
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Onions, garlic, chilli, red pepper 3 seconds/speed 5
2, Olive oil, cook 4 minutes/100 deg/reverse blade 1
3, Tomatoes, cumin seeds 2minutes/90 deg/reverse blade on stirring mode
4, Mince, cinnamon, chilli powder, worcestershire sauce, sugar, salt and pepper, beef stock cube, tomato puree,
5, Give it a quick stir...10 minutes/100 deg/reverse blade on stirring mode
6, Give it another stir
7, Add soaked kidney beans 15 minutes/90 deg/reverse blade on stirring mode
TIP.... for a thicker sauce, add two heaped tablespoons of crispy dried onions at the very end and leave it for 15 minutes to thicken sauce
Chilli so simple
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Blueberry jam
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez