- 300 grams cabbage, roughly chopped
- 180 grams carrots, roughly chopped
- 150 grams Celery, roughly chopped
- 1 piece onion, cut into half
- 20 grams Butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 180 grams rice
- 150 grams Frozen vegies
- 1 sachet chicken noodle soup mix
- 200 grams cold water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
-Place cabbage in bowl 3 sec/speed 4 then transfer to a bowl
-place carrot and celery in bowl 3 sec/ speed 4 transfer to bowl with cabbage
-place onion in bowl - chop 3 sec / speed 10
-add butter and meat 5 min / 100deg / counterclock / speed 1
- add salt and curry powder to bowl with chopped cabbage/carrot & celery
- cook 10 min / 90 deg / counterclock / speed 1
-add rice / soup mix / water & frozen veg
-cook 12 min / 100 deg / counterclock / speed 1
-add soy souce at end.
Great served with Mashed Potato.
Curry suited to childs taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma