- 500 g veal minced or pork mince (in TM) or bought Mince
- 1 --- small onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bottle Passata
- salt to taste
- herbs of your choice
- 30 g olive oil
Chop onion & garlic at speed 7 for 5 seconds.
Add oil and saute for 2 minutes at 100 degrees speed 1.
Add bottle of passata, salt & herbs and cook at 100 degrees for 20 minutes speed 1.
Add mince through the hole of the lid and mix with the aid of spatula. Put steaming basket over the hole and cook at 100 degrees for 8 minutes on REVERSE - speed soft.
Serve with cooked pasta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover