- 700 g tomato sugo/passata, (sugar, preservative free)
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes, (optional)
- pinch cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp Stock Concentrate, (beef, chicken or veggie)
- 800 g lean beef mince
Recipe is created for
Add tomato sugo, herbs/spices and cinnamon to TMX bowl.
Put steaming basket in place, inside bowl.
Put mince into steaming basket.
Cook for 20 minutes, varoma, speed 4 with MC on. With 5 minutes remaining, break up the mince with spatula being careful not to burn yourself.
Cook for a further 10 minutes (or adjust if you are using less mince accordingly), varoma, speed 4 with MC on. 5 minutes remaining, break up mince further again to ensure all of the mince is cooked through.
After cooking time is complete, put mince in thermoserver and pour sauce over the top.
Serve over zoodles for a low fat dinner
Sugo/Passata is an italian pasta puree, found in big 700ml bottles on the bottom shelf of the pasta sauce section at woolies/coles
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Maple Beef
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto
- Paleo Supercharged Cookies
- Gingerbread Shortbread
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble
- RAJMA MASALA POWDER
- CHAI MASALA - Masala Chai
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- Fig and almond bliss balls
- Aunty Lois Diabetic Fruit cake
- Nana Val's Christmas Cake
- Italian Mascarpone Apple Cake