- 700 g tomato sugo/passata, (sugar, preservative free)
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes, (optional)
- pinch cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp Stock Concentrate, (beef, chicken or veggie)
- 800 g lean beef mince
Recipe is created for
Add tomato sugo, herbs/spices and cinnamon to TMX bowl.
Put steaming basket in place, inside bowl.
Put mince into steaming basket.
Cook for 20 minutes, varoma, speed 4 with MC on. With 5 minutes remaining, break up the mince with spatula being careful not to burn yourself.
Cook for a further 10 minutes (or adjust if you are using less mince accordingly), varoma, speed 4 with MC on. 5 minutes remaining, break up mince further again to ensure all of the mince is cooked through.
After cooking time is complete, put mince in thermoserver and pour sauce over the top.
Serve over zoodles for a low fat dinner
Sugo/Passata is an italian pasta puree, found in big 700ml bottles on the bottom shelf of the pasta sauce section at woolies/coles
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- The perfect lemon tart
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Variation Healthy Apple Crumble
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Healthy Banana Bread
- Low FODMAP Tomato Relish
- FODMAP friendly all around curry paste
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Pickle spice mix
- Carrot Cake Cereal