- 700 g tomato sugo/passata, (sugar, preservative free)
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes, (optional)
- pinch cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp Stock Concentrate, (beef, chicken or veggie)
- 800 g lean beef mince
Recipe is created for
Add tomato sugo, herbs/spices and cinnamon to TMX bowl.
Put steaming basket in place, inside bowl.
Put mince into steaming basket.
Cook for 20 minutes, varoma, speed 4 with MC on. With 5 minutes remaining, break up the mince with spatula being careful not to burn yourself.
Cook for a further 10 minutes (or adjust if you are using less mince accordingly), varoma, speed 4 with MC on. 5 minutes remaining, break up mince further again to ensure all of the mince is cooked through.
After cooking time is complete, put mince in thermoserver and pour sauce over the top.
Serve over zoodles for a low fat dinner
Sugo/Passata is an italian pasta puree, found in big 700ml bottles on the bottom shelf of the pasta sauce section at woolies/coles
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie
- Churros - Gluten free
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Banana Bread
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Cinnamon slice
- Rhubarb Cake