- 700 g tomato sugo/passata, (sugar, preservative free)
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes, (optional)
- pinch cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp Stock Concentrate, (beef, chicken or veggie)
- 800 g lean beef mince
Recipe is created for
Add tomato sugo, herbs/spices and cinnamon to TMX bowl.
Put steaming basket in place, inside bowl.
Put mince into steaming basket.
Cook for 20 minutes, varoma, speed 4 with MC on. With 5 minutes remaining, break up the mince with spatula being careful not to burn yourself.
Cook for a further 10 minutes (or adjust if you are using less mince accordingly), varoma, speed 4 with MC on. 5 minutes remaining, break up mince further again to ensure all of the mince is cooked through.
After cooking time is complete, put mince in thermoserver and pour sauce over the top.
Serve over zoodles for a low fat dinner
Sugo/Passata is an italian pasta puree, found in big 700ml bottles on the bottom shelf of the pasta sauce section at woolies/coles
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple porridge
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- apple pie bliss balls
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Ooba Carrot Cake