- 500 grams Veal or pork mince
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 grams oil
- 345 grams tomato passata, or half a bottle
- 400 grams diced tomatoes, or 1 can
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 cube Oxo beef stock powder
- salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop onion & garlic for 5 seconds at speed 7.
Add oil and saute for 2 minutes at 100 degrees speed 1.
Add passata, diced tomatoes, tomato puree, oxo stock cube, salt, pepper and cook for 6 mins at 100 degrees on speed 1.
(Cook pasta separately)
Break up mince by hand and add to sauce. Put lid on with steaming basket on top and cook for 12 mins at 100 degrees on REVERSE - speed soft. As the mince and sauce cook, ensure the mince is submerged in the sauce with the aid of spatula.
Serve with cooked pasta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Three cup duck tongue
- Cinnamon Apple Slice
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Banana pudding cake
- The Best Ever White Chocolate Mud Cake