- 200 g basmati rice
- 1 litre water
- 500 g thick beef sausages
- 20 g oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 medium brown onion
- 1 g reen apple peeled and sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 sticks celery sliced
- 1-2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp beef stock, concentrate
- 1 cup water
- 400 g can diced tomatoes
- 150 g frozen peas
- 100 g sultanas
Recipe is created for
1. Place rice into basket and rinse. Add water to TM bowl and insert basket.
2. Place sausages in varoma bowl and tray, Set varoma into position and cook for 10-15 minutes at Varoma Temp on speed 4.
3. Remove varoma and rice basket and place rice into Thermoserver. Set aside sausages to cool slightly (I leave them sitting in the varoma)
4. Drain water and add garlic and onion to bowl and chop for 5 seconds at speed 5.
5. Add sliced apple, carrots and celery to the bowl, then add oil and curry powder and sauté 100°c for 5 minutes on reverse + speed soft.
7. Remove skins from sausages. Slice into rings or if desired small fingers.
8. Add sausages to the curry mix. Stir 1 minute on reverse at speed 1 to coat sausages in curry mix.
9. Add stock, water and tomatoes to bowl. Cook with MC out for 5 minutes at 100° on reverse + soft speed until slightly thickened.
10. Add peas and sultanas. Cook a further 10 minutes at 100° on reverse + soft speed until thickened and peas are heated through.
11. Serve with rice or naan bread or mashed potato and steamed vegies.
This recipe can not be doubled, it is at capacity!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Green wellness juice
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice