THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 70 g bread crumbs
- 6 sprigs Italian parsley
- 130 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 250 g Pork, diced
- 250 g Veal, diced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 100 g Milk
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds, whole
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 brown onion
- 30 g olive oil
- 400 g Tins Tomatoes
- 4 Basil leaves
Place Bread, Parsley and Parmesan in TM bowl and blitz 10 secs | speed 10
Add pork, veal, fennel seeds, and salt and pepper, and mince 5 times | 1 sec | turbo
Add Milk and 5 secs | speed 3 |
Roll into 24 meatballs and fry them in a skillet for 8-10 minutes.
Add Garlic and Onion to TM Bowl and chop 3 sec | speed 5 Scrape down the side and add Olive Oil. Saute 7 mins | Varoma | speed 1
Add tomatoes and basil to the TM bowl, put the Varoma in place and cook 10 mins | 100°C | Speed 1 | | MC removed
Serve with Spaghetti or Linguine - yummo
Italian Tomato Sauce
This recipe can be made is TM31 and TM5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce