- 30 grams Butter
- extra coriander, To Garnish
- 600 gram chicken breast
- 6 shallots
- 3 pieces garlic
- 1 stalk Lemon grass, or 2 tablespoons
- 1 cube ginger, or 2 tablespoons
- 1 --- chilli
- 1 can 400 Coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 1 tablespoon Thai Green Curry Paste
- 2 teaspoon Coconut Aminos
- 1 Red Capiscum
- 1 green beans
- 1 bunch coriander
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put shallots/spring onions, garlic, ginger, lemon grass, chilli into bowl and chop on Speed 7 for 10 seconds.
2. Add a dash of butter and saute for 2 min/varoma temp/ speed soft
3. Add tin of coconut cream, vege stock and Thai Chicken Curry Paste and Cook 4 minutes/varoma temp/speed 1
4. Add thinly sliced chicken and cook 8 minutes/varoma temp/reverse/speed soft
5. Add coconut aminos, coriander, capsicum, beans and cook 2 minutes/varoma temp/reverse/speed 1
Yum pour into thermoserver, garnish with extra corinader and let it sick whilst you cook the cauliflower rice.
Thai Curry Chicken
You can use whatever vege you like or not use them.
If you don't have fresh garlic, giner, lemongrass, coriander you can buy them in the tubes and use that instead.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover