- 400 grams chicken breast or thigh, Diced/Cubed about 3cms
- 3 Rashers of Bacon, Chopped to your liking
- 1 onion, Cut in quarters
- 3 cloves garlic peeled
- 100 grams mushrooms, Roughly chopped or sliced
- 1 head Broccoli, Chopped to your liking
- 30 grams Butter, Chopped roughly
- 2 tablespoons Corn Flour
- 1 MC of cream, Any cream is ok
- 200 grams water
- 40 grams Veg Stock Concentrate, (see recipe in EDC)...I use 60g for a fuller flavour
- fettuccine pasta, Cook as per packet instructions on stove
Fill pot with water and boil on stove. Add pasta when ready as per instructions on the packet
Add onions and garlic to TM and chop for 2-3 seconds on speed 7
Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and add bacon and butter to TM bowl and saute for 6 minutes, 100c, on speed 1
Dice/cube chicken breasts and toss in a plastic bag with cornflour until well coated.
Add chicken, veg stock concentrate, water and mushrooms and cook for 15 minutes, 100c, speed 1, Reverse Speed
cut broccoli into pieces (flowers) and add to chicken when there is 6mins remaining (of cooking time above)
Add cream through hole in the lid during the last 3 mins and let sit for 5 minutes
You can drain pasta and mix the pasta and sauce together or plate up with pasta down the bottom and spoon the Chicken and Brocolli sauce over the top.
Accessories you need
You can add vegies of choice
Dont forget to come back and rate the dish and let me know what you think Or would love to know differant variations you may have.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Best Thai Prawn Curry
- Naturally sweetened Condensed Milk
- Berry nice Zucchini cake
- Cambodian Chicken & Cashew nuts
- Bounty Custard
- Layered bacon & lettuce salad
- 10 minute Tuna Pasta
- Chicken & Lentil Dhal with Instant Naan Bread
- Sugarless Fig & Ginger Chocolate Custard
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate Drink
- Steamy Pork & Vegetable Stir-fry
- Cherry Ripe Custard
- Creamy tuna dip
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- French Chocolate Teacake