- 1000 g bbq sausages
- 300 g white quinoa, rinsed
- 6 free range eggs, cleaned
- 200 g Mixed Veggies, Broccoli, Carrot, Zucchini
- 30 g Butter/or Oil
- 1 brown onion, Peeled, halved
- 1-2 tablespoon Red Curry Powder
- 2 veggie stock concentrate
- 850 g water
- 3 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 can 400ml tin coconut milk
- 200 g frozen peas
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place sausages on varoma tray, in a layered up to allow for air flow. Place veggies around sausages and on top varoma tray.
Weigh quinoa into the TM basket and rinse well. Place eggs into basket with quinoa.
Put the onion into the thermomix bowl, chop speed 6 for 3 seconds.
Scrape bowl down. Add butter. Cook speed 1, 5 minutes, 100 degrees.
Add red curry powder. Cook speed 1, 2 minutes, 100 degrees.
Add water, stock and tomato paste to bowl. Put quinoa/egg basket in place. Put varoma in place. Cook speed 4, 20 minutes at Varoma temperature.
**check half way through that there arent any cold spots for the sausages, and if there are, move them around a bit**
Remove sausages from varoma tray and put aside to cool slightly.
Put any cooked veggies into a thermoserver to keep warm.
Remove eggs from quinoa and set aside to cool.
At this stage, your quinoa and some veggies may need a little longer. Cook speed 4, 5-10 minutes at Varoma temperature.
While quinoa is finishing off, peel and slice sausages. When done, remove quinoa bowl and put in thermoserver to keep warm.
Add cut sausages, coconut milk and peas to bowl. Cook speed soft, reverse, 8 minutes, 100 degrees.
While sauce and sausages are cooking, peel eggs and quater.
Arrange eggs over quinoa. Pour sausages and sauce over the top and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- BASIC BEEF STEW
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Corned Beef Fritters
- All in one spaghetti bolognese
- Portuguese Chicken
- Mango mousse
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Glucose Syrup
- Ice peach tea syrup
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- vegan mac and cheese (veganhuggs)
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Chocolate Fudge (with homemade Condensed Milk)
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- Simple Mantou (Steam Bread)