- 1.5 lean corned beef (silverside)
- 1 brown onion
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 --- brown sugar
- 1 carrot
- 6 peppercorns black
- 20 grams malt vinegar
- 300 grams potatoes, quartered
- 9 mini corn cobs
- 1/2 cabbage
- 1000 grams water
2h 20minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pour water into the TM bowl. Add peppercorns, bay leaves, half of the brown sugar and malt vinegar into the bowl.
Place the brown onion and carrot into the simmer basket. The corned beef/ silverside is then placed into the bottom varoma tray and cooked for 60 minutes/ varoma/ speed 2.5 .
After time is up, add some more warm water to bring the level up to the 1L mark again. Add the corn to the bottom varoma tray with the corned beef/ silverside.
Place the potatoes into the top varoma tray and steam for another 60 minutes/ varoma/ speed 2.5 .
Once cooked spinkle the remainder of the brown sugar onto some alfoil, place the corned beef/ silverside on top of the brown sugar and wtap in the alfoil. Leave for 15 minutes before slicing & serving.
Put the cabbage in the top varoma tray for 10 minutes/ varoma/ speed 2.5 .
Take all the vegetables and place them in a Thermoserver before serving.
Corned Beef - Silverside - Kermie Kreations
Getting a corned silverside that is flat and will fit in the bottom varoma tray. That way other veggies can be placed on the top tray.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins