- 150 grams Parmesan cheese, Cut into small blocks
- 1 brown onion, Cut into Quarters
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 150 grams mushrooms, Cut into slices
- 200 grams bacon, Cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 chicken breast, Sear whole before cutting into 3cm cubes
- 300 grams thickened cream
- 50 grams Butter, Cut into cubes
- 2 zuchinni, Peeled into strips
- 2 carrots, Peeled into strips
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
* To begin season and sear 2 x Chicken Breast Whole in a frying pan.
* Once Chicken has been seared, remove from pan to cool and cut into 3cm cubes.
* Place 150g Parmesan Cheese cut into cubes into Mixing Bowl. Grate 5 Seconds. Speed 5. (put grated cheese aside for later).
* Place Peeled, quartered Brown Onion and 2 x Peeled Garlic Cloves into Mixing Bowl. 2 Seconds. Speed 7.
* Add 150g Sliced Mushrooms and 200g Sliced Bacon and 50g Butter to Mixing Bowl. Sautee 5 Minutes. 100C. Speed 1 .
* Peel Zuchinni's and Carrots into spaghetti style strips.
* Add 300g Thickened Cream, Salt and Pepper to season and Seared Chicken Breast cut into 3cm Cubes into Mixing Bowl. Place Zuchinni and Carrots in Steamer Basket, place on top of lid. Cook 20 minutes. 110c. Speed 1 .
* Add Half Grated Parmesan Cheese to mixing bowl and serve. Garnish with remaining parmensan cheese to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice