- 500 g pork, diced
- 1 Onion, quarterd
- 4 sprigs flat leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp Mixed Herbs
- 30 g olive oil
- 30 g white wine
- 180 g cream
- 1 tbsp TMX vegetable stock concentrate
- 100 g green beans, fresh, ends trimmed
- 6 button mushrooms, sliced
Recipe is created for
1. Place onion, garlic, parsley, mixed herbs in . Chop 4 seconds/speed 7
2. Add oil and cook 3 minutes//100 deg/speed 1
3. Add pork, vegetables, stock, cream and wine and cook 20 minutes/100 deg//. Cook longer if vegetables are not tender.
4. Place in Thermoserver while you prepare the rice or mash potato.
Creamy Pork & Vegetables
Accessories you need
You can place your beans and mushrooms in the varoma and place it on top while cooking the meat mixture and then mix the vegetables and meat mixture together in the thermoserver if you don't want to cook it all together.
Serve with Rice or Mash Potato or on its own
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini balls
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce