- 5 slices of bread
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 teaspoon Oregano Flakes
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1000 g Chicken thighs or breast, Cubed in 2-3cm and slightly frozen
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder, Optional
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder, Optional
- 1/4 Reserved breadcrumbs from coating
- 150 g Colby, tasty or camembert cheese, or cheese of choice, thinly sliced in 2cm strips
Place bread, paprkia and oregano into Thermomix jug and mill for 10 seconds / speed 9 to get breadcrumbs. Add sesame seeds and mix to combine for 5 seconds / speed 5.
Set aside 1/4 of the crumbs to use for burgers and spread the remaining 3/4 of the mix onto a lined baking tray and grill until crispy (should only take about 3 minutes on "grill" setting). Watch closely and stir once or twice to grill all the crumbs.
Place onion, garlic and parsely into jug and chop for 5 seconds / speed 6. Place chicken into jug and / turbo / 2-5 seconds to mince. If you find it isn't mincing, remove half the chicken and mince in two batches. Add spices, egg and breadcrumbs and mix to combine for 6 seconds / speed 5.
Shape into burger patties, placing a small piece of cheese in the centre of each burger. Make sure the cheese is covered by the burger or it will stick when cooking. Spread crispy crumb onto a plate and coat each pattie, pressing down slightly to get a good covering of crumb.
Grill on the bbq until cooked through (roughly 10 minutes).
Crispy Crumb Coating
Accessories you need
Try using different spices of choices - bbq, cajun, lemon pepper.
These burgers can also be oven baked or pan fried.
Shape into nuggets for the kids.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel