- 40 g olive oil
- 1 onion, - quartered
- 1 level tbsp curry powder, (made in TM31)
- 500 g diced rump steak
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 300 g cubed pumpkin
- 65 g Unsalted Cashews
- 500 g water with 1 tbspn TM Vegetable Stock Concentrate
- Minted Yoghurt:
- 60 g yoghurt, (made in TM 31)
- small bunch fresh mint
- Salt and pepper, to taste
To make minted yoghurt, chop mint in TM bowl for 5 secs on spd 7. Add remaining ingredients and stir in for 10 secs on spd 3. Set aside.
Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 secs on sped 6. Add olive oil and saute for 2 mins 100 degreees and speed 1. Add curry powder and beef and saute and saute for 2 mins 100 degrees, reverse and speedsoft.
Add rice, pumpkin and water (with stock added to it) and cook for 25 mins 100 degrees, reverse and speedsoft.
Add cashews in the last 2 mins of cooking time.
Serve with Minted Yoghurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Nanna's Pasties
- Pork Bun
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Quick Mini Quiches
- Chili con Carne Risotto
- Variation Curried Sausages
- Variation Roasted Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Overnight Oats with stewed Apple and Rhubarb
- All-in-one Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta
- Variation KASUNDI - Spicy Indian Chutney