- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20g olive oil
- 500g beef 2cm cubes, (chuck or blade steak is best)
- 1 heaped tbsp meat stock concentrate or 2 beef cubes
- 400g Can of Corn Kernels
- 400g can of diced tomatoes
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 100g sliced mushrooms
- 1tbs Corn Flour
- 3tbs Milk
8Recipe is created for
Chop onion and garlic at speed 6, 5 secs. Add oil and sauté Veroma temp, 3 mins speed 2.
Add the meat, stock, corn and corn juices, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and mushrooms. Cook temp 80, 60 mins . Depending on your cut of meat you may like to cook for a further 30 mins, temp 80 .
In the last couple of mins thicken your stew by add in your corn flour mix (put the corn flour and milk in a cup and mix until smooth).
This is a lovely simple stew, yummy dipped with bread and butter, or used as a pie filling.
If you prefer a richer stew you could add 2tbs tomato paste, 50g red wine or 1tbs thyme or mixed Italian herbs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Easy Pancakes
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Protein bars
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins