- 500 grams Lamb, cubed and semi frozen
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 tablespoon Corn Flour
- 5 sprigs Parsely
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 egg
- oil to fry
8Recipe is created for
Add onion, garlic, cornflour, all herbs into the Thermomix
Chop 5 sec, speed 7
Add lamb and chop 10-15 sec speed 7,
Scrape down side and repeat if necessay
Form into balls or sausage shapes and fry or grill
You can create your favourite wrap using hommous, garlic sauce, tomato and lettuce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce