- 500 grams Lamb, cubed and semi frozen
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 tablespoon Corn Flour
- 5 sprigs Parsely
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 egg
- oil to fry
8Recipe is created for
Add onion, garlic, cornflour, all herbs into the Thermomix
Chop 5 sec, speed 7
Add lamb and chop 10-15 sec speed 7,
Scrape down side and repeat if necessay
Form into balls or sausage shapes and fry or grill
You can create your favourite wrap using hommous, garlic sauce, tomato and lettuce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- BASIC BEEF STEW
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Corned Beef Fritters
- All in one spaghetti bolognese
- Portuguese Chicken
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)
- Variation Chicken Laksa