- 500 grams Lamb, cubed and semi frozen
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 tablespoon Corn Flour
- 5 sprigs Parsely
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 egg
- oil to fry
Recipe is created for
Add onion, garlic, cornflour, all herbs into the Thermomix
Chop 5 sec, speed 7
Add lamb and chop 10-15 sec speed 7,
Scrape down side and repeat if necessay
Form into balls or sausage shapes and fry or grill
You can create your favourite wrap using hommous, garlic sauce, tomato and lettuce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roti Boy
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Savoury Bites
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze