- 100 g Rice Vermicelli Noodles
- 1 stalk Celery, roughly chopped
- 2 medium carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 spring onion, green part only
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 140 g Beans, if tollerated
- 40 g olive oil, garlic or onion infused
- 500 g Beef mince, (I used rump steak minced in TM)
- 80 g basmati rice
- 20 g soy sauce, I use Tamari
- 3 tsp curry powder, I used garam masala from EDC
- 2 tbsp chicken or vegetable stock paste
- 600 g Boiling water
- 1/4 - 1/2 cabbage, finely shredded. Amount depending on tollerance
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add rice vermicelli to bowl and chop on speed 7 for 5 seconds. Set aside.
2. If making mince in TM, do this now, and set aside.
3. Add spring onion. Chop for 7 seconds on speed 7.
4. Add celery, carrots, zucchini and beans (if tollerated) to bowl. Chop for 4 seconds on speed 5.
5. Add olive oil and saute for 6 minutes/Varoma//Speed 2.
6. Add mince and saute for 6 minutes/Varoma//Speed 2.
7. Add remaining ingredients, except cabbage, to bowl. Place shredded cabbage into Varoma dish and place Varoma on top.
8. Cook for 15 minutes/Varoma//Speed 2.
9. Stir cabbage through meat mixture before serving.
Beef Chow Mein
Change ingredients as tollerated.
If you don't have any TM stock use Massel's 7 stock cubes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Hanne's porcupines
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Cheats kousa
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (sugar free)
- Chicken and Veg Pie