- 500 g Beef mince
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1/2 carrot
Recipe is created for
Chop onion, zucchini and carrot for 3 sec Sp 7
Add all other ingredients and stir on reverse Sp 3 or until well combined
Roll into balls
Refrigerate for 30 minutes (optional)
Pan fry until cooked through.
Serve with my Buckwheat, beetroot and pumpkin salad which can steam while rissoles are cooking.
So tasty and so easy to customise to suit your family's tastes
eg add bbq sauce, tomato sauce, veggie stock, different herbs and spices.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Healthy Pancakes
- Melony Magic
- Buckwheat, Beetroot & Pumpkin Salad
- Hot Muesli
- Blood Blast Smoothie
- Clone of Three Cheese Scrolls aka Shrek Bread
- Coconut & Lime Sorbet
- Quinoa and fruit porridge
- Chicken Saagwaal
- Hot Chocolate - dairy free
- Tangelo, Parsley & Lemon
- Clone of Banana, quinoa and chia porridge