- 1 - 2 onions, 1 large or 2 small, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 zucchini, chopped into 4 pieces
- 15 g olive oil
- 2 cans condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 can water
- 500 g Beef mince
- 250 g Elbow Pasta, or Pasta of choice
1. Place onion, garlic and zucchini in and chop 5 sec/sp 5. Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary. (depends how chunky you want the vegetables.)
2. Add olive oil and sauté for 2-3 min/100 deg/ sp .
3. Add beef mince, tomato soup and water. Cook for 40 min/100 deg//sp . Place simmering basket on top to avoid splashing out.
4. Cook pasta in a large pot as per packet directions. Drain the pasta and place back into the pot.
5. Add the meat mix to the cooked pasta and mix together. Place the Goulash into a thermoserver and serve in bowls.
Accessories you need
If you find the mince is too mushy for your liking cook it separetly and add near the end. You can even cook mince in the varoma and add it at the end.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney