- 1 lemon, Rind removed with peeler
- 4 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Pink Rock Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Peppercorns
- 1 --- handful Italian parsley
- 230 grams natural yoghurt, See EDC
- 30 grams oil
- 20 grams lemon juice, approx 1/2 Lemon
- 12 chicken drumsticks
Place Lemon Rind in the bowl and Mill for 20 seconds / speed 10.
Scrape down and repeat until finely grated (approx 3 times)
Add Garlic, Oregano, Salt Crystals, Peppercorns and Parsley and Mill 10 seconds / speed 9
Scrape down bowl
Add Yoghurt, Oil and Lemon Juice and mix for 20 seconds / speed 5
Marinade chicken for at least 30 minutes prior to cooking. I used a large zip lock bag.
Bake chicken in a large dish for 45-60 minutes at 180° or until cooked and golden brown on top
You could steam the chicken in the varoma lined with wet baking paper instead of baking in the oven or BBQ.
Garlic can be adjusted to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Blueberry jam
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Raspberry, Lemon & Chia Jam