- 250 grams cooked chicken
- 250 grams ham
- half capsicum red
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoon TMX veggie stock
- 1 egg
- 250 grams SR Flour White or Wholemeal
- 250 grams Milk
- 150 grams cheese
- 1 cob of corn kernels
Grate cheese 10 seconds speed 5 set aside
Chop chicken ham capsicum and onion 7 seconds speed 4 - can vary depending on texture preferred
Add all other ingredients don't forget cheese speed 3 30 seconds.
cook in frypan oiled with ghee from EDC and coconut oil.
delicious hot with a salad or cold for lunches th next day. you can use any leftover meat or even add corn.
Fritters can be kept warm in a thermoserver with some paper towel on the bottom
Accessories you need
this receipe is great with leftover ham from Christmas time, and delicious with left over roast lamb
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover