- 1 1 small carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 small zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 500 grams lean minced beef
- 1 egg
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (approx)
- 2 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup barbeque sauce
Recipe is created for
Place carrot, zucchini, onion and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 4.
Add 500g mince, 1 egg, 1 cup of breadcrumbs, 2 Tbs tomato sauce, 20 seconds on speed 5 to incorporate.
Prepare oven tray with baking paper, shape mince mixture into a loaf shape, do not make too thick or won't cook in middle. Bake in pre-heated fan forced oven at 180C for 30 minutes.
Carefully remove tray and drain excess liquid and fat away. Spoon 1/4 cup of barbeque sauce over meatloaf. Return to oven for an extra 10 minutes until top is glazed.
Serve with mashed potato and beans.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy garlic chicken
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)