- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 carrot
- 8 sundried tomatoes
- 20 grams hot salami
- 400 grams Chuck Steak
- 80 grams Peas & Corn
- 1 small tin of diced tomatoes
- 2 bay leaves
- splash of worcesteshire sauce
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 5 potatoes, mashed with butter and salt
- Grated Tasty Cheese, for topping
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Chop onion, garlic, carrot, sundried tomatoes and salami on speed 9 for 10 seconds. Set aside.
2) Mince chuck steak on speed 8 for 10 seconds.
3) Cook the mince and onion/garlic mixture for 20 minutes/varoma/gentle stir on reverse so you're using the blunt side of the blades.
4) Add tinned tomatoes, peas & corn, bay leaves, worcesteshire and salt & pepper. Cook for further 5 minutes/varoma/speed 2.5 on reverse (blunt side of your blades).
5) Place in ovenproof dish, top with mashed potato and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 15 minutes until cheese is golden.
For a healthier alterative to white flesh potatoes, you can use sweet potato for your mashed potato topping or be creative and make a cauliflower mash!
You can also add more "hidden veges" in the first step when chopping your onion and garlic.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- Easy Peasy Vanilla Cupcakes by Domestic Thermominx
- Chocolate Mudcake by Domestic Thermominx
- APPLE CINNAMON OAT MUFFINS by Domestic Thermominx
- Lamb and Vege Puree by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Prawn Omelette by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Ceasar Salad Dressing by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Soufra by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Cinnamon Apple Pie with Sour Cream Pastry
- Caramelised Leek & Onion Quiche