- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 1kg desiree potatoes, sliced 5cm
- 20 gram olive oil
- 8 Hard bolied eggs, sliced
- 600 gram Sour ceam
- 35 grams breadcrumbs
- 2 Csabai sausage, sliced
- 60 gram Butter, for greasing dish and for drizling over breadcrumbs
8Recipe is created for
Bread 9 -10 sec on speed 4 set aside
Fill thermomix with 400gm water room temp and insert simmering basket and add eggs chilled cook at speed 1 14min then remove using spatula and chill in cold water then shell and slice.
Preheat oven 200 degress C.
Add onion 100degress speed 1.
Add potatoes and sour cream 15mins reverse speeduntill potatoes are soft but not breaking up.
Grease oven dish with extra butter.
Layer 1/3 of potatoe into the dish, top with 1/2 the eggs and 1/2 the sausages. season with salt and pepper and add 200gm Sour Cream.
Add another potatoe layer followed by slices eggs and sausage and potatoe.
Season with salt and pepper and the remaining 400gm sour cream.
cover with breadcrumbs and drizzle with melted butter.
Bake for 15 - 20 minuntill golden
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Easy Beef Burgers
- Lamb Kofta Rissoles Burgers
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Corned meat (beef) and vegetable fritters
- LCHF lamb mousakka
- Chilli Con Carne
- Quick chicken curry
- Chicken and corn fritters
- Family Lasagne
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Raspberry Friands
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- Tuna Risotto
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Muesli Biscuits
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Paul west’s country river cottages jam drops