- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 1kg desiree potatoes, sliced 5cm
- 20 gram olive oil
- 8 Hard bolied eggs, sliced
- 600 gram Sour ceam
- 35 grams breadcrumbs
- 2 Csabai sausage, sliced
- 60 gram Butter, for greasing dish and for drizling over breadcrumbs
8Recipe is created for
Bread 9 -10 sec on speed 4 set aside
Fill thermomix with 400gm water room temp and insert simmering basket and add eggs chilled cook at speed 1 14min then remove using spatula and chill in cold water then shell and slice.
Preheat oven 200 degress C.
Add onion 100degress speed 1.
Add potatoes and sour cream 15mins reverse speeduntill potatoes are soft but not breaking up.
Grease oven dish with extra butter.
Layer 1/3 of potatoe into the dish, top with 1/2 the eggs and 1/2 the sausages. season with salt and pepper and add 200gm Sour Cream.
Add another potatoe layer followed by slices eggs and sausage and potatoe.
Season with salt and pepper and the remaining 400gm sour cream.
cover with breadcrumbs and drizzle with melted butter.
Bake for 15 - 20 minuntill golden
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Peppermint Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Madeira Cake
- LCHF coconut cappuccino
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust