- 800 g chicken, thighs if steaming or breasts if frying
- 8 eggs
- 300 g dried rice noodles
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 chiilli deseeded
- 30 g Grapeseed Oil, more if you are frying chicken
- 15 g coriander
- extra g coriander to garnish
- 70 g roasted pistashios crushed, (or peanuts)
- 60 g tomato sauce
- 60 g soy sauce (salt reduced)
- 75 g fish sauce
- 75 g oyster sauce
- 200 g Sweet chilli sauce
- 100 g brown sugar
- bamboo shoots (optional)
- lemon wedges (optional)
- In a jar mix earlier that day or night before - tomato sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, oyster sauce, sweet chilli sauce and sugar.
Shake to mix and store in fridge till needed
- Do this next sauce step after crushing the nuts and cooking the chicken, noodles and eggs....
When ready place onion, garlic, chilli and 15g of the coriander in TM Bowl and cut 5 seconds speed 7.
Scrape down sides and add oil and cook 3 mins 95 degrees speed 2.
- Take jar from fridge and mix with other sauce ingredients just cooked in the Thermie and cook again 2 mins, 90 degrees speed 3.
Keep warm till other ingredients ready.
- Cook noodles as per packet instructions, in Thermoserver with boiling water. Once cooked drain
Optional if cooking chicken and eggs in wok then pop noodles in at end with a little sauce and fry. If not using wok just add a little sauce to the drained noodles in the thermoserver
- crush pistashios in the TM bowl using turbo, once happy with result pour into bowl to use later
- you have 2 options:
1. cook in a wok and keep warm in Thermoserver until ready to combine with other ingredients (this is my preferred method as it has more flavour)
2. Steam chicken and eggs in varoma
- Add noodles to chicken and eggs. (add bamboo shoots if using), add sauce and serve sprinkled with nuts and extra coriander and lemon wedges on the side
Pad Thai Sauce
Chicken and Eggs
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Risotto with Chicken and Baby Leaf Spinach
- GlazBro Silverside
- Chicken Parma balls
- Mexican Monday
- Carbonara Chicken FIlo Parcels
- Ray's Chicken Coconut Curry
- Moroccan Lamb pizza topping
- Sausages in Onion Gravy
- Tori's honey mustard chicken and veg
- Cajun Risoni with Chorizo
- ThermoGourmand Sweet and Savoury Curried Sausages
- Korean Beef Taco
- Janine's - Creamy Pasta Sauce - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Teryaki Beef - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cake and Frosting - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Flower Citrus biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Vanilla Slice - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Choccy Rocks - Thermie and Friends
- Arnott's Monte Carlo Biscuits - Recipe by Arnotts, Converted to Thermomix by Janine Smith - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Chocolate Crackles (copha free) - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Kiss Biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix - Thermie and Friends