- 1kg lamb, cubed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 each sprigs fresh rosemary and thyme leaves
- 1 Brown Onion Halved
- 2 sprigs Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley
- 400g tomatoes, diced, canned (or fresh cherry tomatoes)
- 50g tomato paste
- 100g frozen peas
- 1 carrot halved
- 1 celery stick cut in two
- 1tbs Stock Concentrate
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 2 bay leaves, fresh, or dried
- 10g cornflour (optional)
- 20g olive oil
- 1kg sweet potato cubed, no need to peel
- 50g Good Parmasen cheese
- 250g Milk or cream
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 30g Butter
- 1 clove garlic
8Recipe is created for
Chop parmasean cheese (and garlic) for 5 secs speed 10. Set it to one side. Add your sweet potatoes, milk or cream (or a mix of both) salt & pepper, cook for 15 - 20 mins 100 degrees speed 1 until cooked completely. Place the butterfly in with the butter & mash for 20 secs speed 4. Place to one side while you make the filling- or you can make the filling first & then make the topping, your choice!
Place garlic & herbs into TM bowl & chop for 5 secs speed 7. Add onion, carrot & celery & chop for 5 secs speed 4, you may need a couple of seconds longer depending on their size. Scrape down side of the bowl add the oil & saute for 3 mins Varoma temp speed 1. Add lamb & cook 10 mins 100 degrees speed 1. Add reamining filling ingredients except the peas & cook for 20 mins 100 degrees speed 1. Add the peas & cook for another 5 mins 100 degrees speed 1. Por mixture into a large baking dish. Spread with your sweet potato topping & cheese. bake in the oven at 180 - 200 degrees for 20 mins or until brown.
Sweet potato topping
Lamb pie filling
You can make the topping with any of your favourite veg - try potato, cauliflower or jerusalem artichoke or a mix or any of these & or sweet potato. This is a winner in our house!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Breadcrumbs for Fish
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Ginger crunch
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice