- 4 spring onions, green part only
- 3 sprigs rosemary, leaves only
- 20 grams garlic infused oil
- 400 grams Italian aborio rice
- 100 grams white wine
- 4 chicken thighs, trimmed, sliced
- 1100 grams water
- 2 tablespoon low FODMAP vegetable stock paste
- 50 grams lemon juice
- 100 grams Parmesan cheese, grated
- Handful Baby Spinach Leaves
Put onion and rosemary in bowl and chop 5 seconds/speed 7. Scrape down sides with spatula. Add oil and sauté 3 minutes/Varoma/speed 1.
Insert butterfly and add rice. Cook 2 minutes/Varoma/ speed 1.
Add wine and chicken, cook 1 minute/Varoma/speed 1.
Add water, stock and lemon juice. Cook for 17 minutes/100 degrees/ speed 1. Replace MC with simmering basket on top of lid.
Place spinach in Thermoserver, pour risotto on top and stir through with cheese. Rest in server 10 minutes with lid on before serving to allow for more absorption.
Adjusted to low FODMAP from ThermOMG. Original recipe here: //thermomg.squarespace.com/thermomg-recipes/2014/8/12/lemon-chicken-and-rosemary-risotto
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- My Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Crinkle Cookies
- Spicy Molasses Cookies
- Zucchini Hummus - Low FODMAP
- Fresh Mozzarella, Spinach and Basil Lasagna (Low FODMAP)
- Beef Burgundy Low-FODMAP
- Berry and Rhubarb Crumble Low FODMAP
- Tuna Casserole Low-FODMAP
- Pumpkin Soup Low-FODMAP
- Low FODMAP Banana Bread
- Nut Free Raw Cacao Treat Balls