- 1/2 lemon zested
- 40 g lemon juice, (approx. 1 lemon)
- 20 g sesame oil
- 200 g Liquid Chicken Stock
- 30 g soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 tsp Corn Flour
- 600 g chicken breast, cut into 2cm pieces
- 150 g carrots, cut into thin slices diagonally
- 1/2 red capsicum, cut into 1 cm cubes
- 250 g Bok Choy/Pak Choy, trimmed, cut in to pieces
- 1 spring onion/shallot, sliced thinly
- 200 g mushrooms, sliced thinly
Place lemon zest, lemon juice, sesame oil, liquid chicken stock, soy sauce and sugar and mix 10 sec/speed 8.
Add vegetables into Varoma dish with harder vegetables towards the bottom (e.g. carrot, capsicum, spring onion, bok choy then mushrooms on top). Put Varoma in place and heat lemon sauce for 10 minutes/Varoma/.
Add chicken and cornflour to mixing bowl and mix 5 sec//speed 3 to coat in lemon sauce.
Break up the vegetables then place Varoma dish back into position and cook for a further 15 minutes/Varoma//.
Serve lemon chicken stirfry with rice and noodles.
Chicken & vegetable stirfry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Thai pork with eggplant
- Chicken pot pie
- Creamy Chicken Macaroni
- Gluten free zucchini slice
- Frozen Choc Bliss Bar
- Mascarpone and Herb Tart with Roasted Capsicum
- Roast Pumpkin with Fruity Rice
- Donna Hay's Ultimate One Bowl Chocolate Dessert Cake
- Walnut, Feta and Quinoa Salad
- A Quiche for Cheats
- Two Tone (Chocolate/Hazelnut) Christmas Shortbread
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Soph’s banana cake
- Peanut butter
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Chocolate & Peppermint Cream Swiss Roll with Strawberries