- 1/2 lemon zested
- 40 g lemon juice, (approx. 1 lemon)
- 20 g sesame oil
- 200 g Liquid Chicken Stock
- 30 g soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 tsp Corn Flour
- 600 g chicken breast, cut into 2cm pieces
- 150 g carrots, cut into thin slices diagonally
- 1/2 red capsicum, cut into 1 cm cubes
- 250 g Bok Choy/Pak Choy, trimmed, cut in to pieces
- 1 spring onion/shallot, sliced thinly
- 200 g mushrooms, sliced thinly
Place lemon zest, lemon juice, sesame oil, liquid chicken stock, soy sauce and sugar and mix 10 sec/speed 8.
Add vegetables into Varoma dish with harder vegetables towards the bottom (e.g. carrot, capsicum, spring onion, bok choy then mushrooms on top). Put Varoma in place and heat lemon sauce for 10 minutes/Varoma/.
Add chicken and cornflour to mixing bowl and mix 5 sec//speed 3 to coat in lemon sauce.
Break up the vegetables then place Varoma dish back into position and cook for a further 15 minutes/Varoma//.
Serve lemon chicken stirfry with rice and noodles.
Chicken & vegetable stirfry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Thai pork with eggplant
- Chicken pot pie
- Creamy Chicken Macaroni
- Gluten free zucchini slice
- Frozen Choc Bliss Bar
- Mascarpone and Herb Tart with Roasted Capsicum
- Roast Pumpkin with Fruity Rice
- Donna Hay's Ultimate One Bowl Chocolate Dessert Cake
- Walnut, Feta and Quinoa Salad
- A Quiche for Cheats
- Two Tone (Chocolate/Hazelnut) Christmas Shortbread
- Creamy Chicken, Pasta & Asparagus Casserole
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Low carb herb bread