- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijion mustard
- 3 sprig fresh oregano, Pull leaves off stalks
- 3 sprig fresh rosemary, Pull leaves off stalk
- 8 pieces chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 1 pinch salt & pepper
- 10 gram lemon zest
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 Chilli/ Red Pepper, Mini red pepper
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock
- 130 gram water
- 130 gram cream
- 1 --- lemon, Juice of Lemon
- 3 sprig fresh basil, ripped
- 1 Salt & Pepper to season
Pre heat Oven to 180 degrees
Place lemon zest inside bowl and grate for 30 seconds
on speed 9. Repeat this step until fine, 20 seconds on speed 9.
Dont clean bowl, add garlic and chilli/ pepper. Chop 10 seconds, speed 5.
Add 20 g Olive oil cook for 2 min, speed 4 at 100c. Until fragrent.
Add chicken stock, water, 20 g lemon juice, basil and season with salt & pepper. Cook 4 min, speed 2 on 100c. Once done pur oven chicken and place in oven and roast until completely cooked through. 25 - 30 minutes. Check to make sure it isnt pink on the inside. Temperture should be 165 deg on the inside.
While chicken is cooking, steam vegetables.
Serve Immediately with steam vegies of your choice.
This cream sauce is amazing, fresh lemons falling from the tree's is a perfect time to give this ago.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Green wellness juice
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Caramilk Delight
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream