- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijion mustard
- 3 sprig fresh oregano, Pull leaves off stalks
- 3 sprig fresh rosemary, Pull leaves off stalk
- 8 pieces chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 1 pinch salt & pepper
- 10 gram lemon zest
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 Chilli/ Red Pepper, Mini red pepper
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock
- 130 gram water
- 130 gram cream
- 1 --- lemon, Juice of Lemon
- 3 sprig fresh basil, ripped
- 1 Salt & Pepper to season
Pre heat Oven to 180 degrees
Place lemon zest inside bowl and grate for 30 seconds
on speed 9. Repeat this step until fine, 20 seconds on speed 9.
Dont clean bowl, add garlic and chilli/ pepper. Chop 10 seconds, speed 5.
Add 20 g Olive oil cook for 2 min, speed 4 at 100c. Until fragrent.
Add chicken stock, water, 20 g lemon juice, basil and season with salt & pepper. Cook 4 min, speed 2 on 100c. Once done pur oven chicken and place in oven and roast until completely cooked through. 25 - 30 minutes. Check to make sure it isnt pink on the inside. Temperture should be 165 deg on the inside.
While chicken is cooking, steam vegetables.
Serve Immediately with steam vegies of your choice.
This cream sauce is amazing, fresh lemons falling from the tree's is a perfect time to give this ago.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice