- 6 slices ginger
- 6 Kaffir lime leaves
- 4 stalks lemongrass, trimmed, white part only
- 1 long red chillies, trimmed
- 20 g vegetable oil
- 600 g chicken, cubed
- 400 g coconut milk
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- coriander leaves, to serve
Recipe is created for
Place the ginger, lime leaves, lemongrass and chilli in TM bowl. Process on Speed 7 for 5-10 secs.
Add oil and saute 3 mins at 100 degrees C on Speed 1.
Add the coconut milk and cook for 10 minutes at 100 degrees C on Speed 1.
Add the chicken, fish sauce and lime juice and cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees C on Reverse/Speed 1.
Add chopped coriander leaves and serve with steamed vegetables rice.
Lime and Lemongrass Chicken
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover