- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 700 g chicken breast, diced
- 250 g bacon, large squares
- 1 tub tomato paste
- 1-2 cups green beans, halved
- 1/2 jar madras paste, or 140g home-made
- 1 tbsp TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 125 g water
- 1500 g hokkein noodles
Chop onion 3secs/speed 7.
Add chicken and bacon and cook 10mins/100C//speed 2 - or until chicken is just cooked.
Add beans, tomato paste, madras paste, stock concentrate and water and cook 5mins/100C//speed 2 - or until beans are cooked to your liking.
Meanwhile, cook hokkein noodles according to packet instructions.
In a large bowl combine noodles and TM bowl contents. Mix through well and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Honey mustard chicken
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi