- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 700 g chicken breast, diced
- 250 g bacon, large squares
- 1 tub tomato paste
- 1-2 cups green beans, halved
- 1/2 jar madras paste, or 140g home-made
- 1 tbsp TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 125 g water
- 1500 g hokkein noodles
Chop onion 3secs/speed 7.
Add chicken and bacon and cook 10mins/100C//speed 2 - or until chicken is just cooked.
Add beans, tomato paste, madras paste, stock concentrate and water and cook 5mins/100C//speed 2 - or until beans are cooked to your liking.
Meanwhile, cook hokkein noodles according to packet instructions.
In a large bowl combine noodles and TM bowl contents. Mix through well and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- English muffins