- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 700 g chicken breast, diced
- 250 g bacon, large squares
- 1 tub tomato paste
- 1-2 cups green beans, halved
- 1/2 jar madras paste, or 140g home-made
- 1 tbsp TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 125 g water
- 1500 g hokkein noodles
Chop onion 3secs/speed 7.
Add chicken and bacon and cook 10mins/100C//speed 2 - or until chicken is just cooked.
Add beans, tomato paste, madras paste, stock concentrate and water and cook 5mins/100C//speed 2 - or until beans are cooked to your liking.
Meanwhile, cook hokkein noodles according to packet instructions.
In a large bowl combine noodles and TM bowl contents. Mix through well and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Boobie Biscuits
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Savoury Scones
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff