- 500 grams chicken, Diced, boneless
- 150 gram onion, Peeled, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon Chilli Paste
- 1 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 75 grams natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 70 grams tomato paste
- 125 grams coconut cream
- 250 grams mango
Recipe is created for
- Place large bowl on the mixing bowl lid and weigh in chicken. Set aside.
- Place onion, garlic, chilli paste, fennel seed and natural yoghurt in the bowl.
10 secs/speed 5
- Marinate the chicken in half of the paste while preparing the sauce
- Add oil, cinnamon, corander and garam masala to remaining paste.
2 mins/Varoma/speed 1
- Add tomato paste, coconut cream and mango.
20 secs/ speed 6
Prolong or shorten as necessary for desired texture.
- Add marinated chicken and cook
20 mins/100/ reverse speed 1
- Serve hot with rice/naan
Accessories you need
You can use fresh, tinned or thawed frozen mango.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Orange drizzle cake
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Honey Chicken