- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 1 red chilli
- 1 tsp tumeric powder
- 15 grams olive oil
- 300 grams chicken breast diced
- 5 Florets of broccoli
- 1 tablespoon white vingar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 220 grams mangos canned or fresh
- 100 grams mango syrup
- 220 grams coconut milk
- 2 cm ginger fresh
8Recipe is created for
Place onion, garlic, chilli, ginger and tumeric into Thermomix bowl and chop 5 sec, speed 7. Scrape sides.
Add oil. Cook 100 degrees, 3 mins, speed 1.
Add diced chicken and all other ingredients into Thermomix bowl. Cook 100 degrees, reverse speed soft 10 mins. Serve with rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Fresh tomato tart
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Apple and sage sauce