- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 1 red chilli
- 1 tsp tumeric powder
- 15 grams olive oil
- 300 grams chicken breast diced
- 5 Florets of broccoli
- 1 tablespoon white vingar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 220 grams mangos canned or fresh
- 100 grams mango syrup
- 220 grams coconut milk
- 2 cm ginger fresh
8Recipe is created for
Place onion, garlic, chilli, ginger and tumeric into Thermomix bowl and chop 5 sec, speed 7. Scrape sides.
Add oil. Cook 100 degrees, 3 mins, speed 1.
Add diced chicken and all other ingredients into Thermomix bowl. Cook 100 degrees, reverse speed soft 10 mins. Serve with rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Smoked sausage frittata
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad