- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp peppercorns whole
- zest of one lemon
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3-4 sprigs rosemary, leaves only, (long sprigs!)
- 100 g olive oil
- Lamb Ribs, about 1 kg
1h 15minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Add the salt, peppercorns and lemon zest to a clean, dry bowl and blitz for 20 seconds / speed 9
Add the garlic and rosemary and blitz for 10-15 seconds / speed 7.
Add olive oil and combine for 5 seconds / speed 4.
Pour over the ribs and allow to marinate in the fridge for at least an hour (preferrably 24 hours, if you have time!) and then cook on the BBQ.
Make the Marinade
You could use this marinade mixture on any lamb cuts or on vegetables, if you prefer.
You can buy lamb ribs at Woolworths or your local butcher.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Crackers
- Spicy Capsicum and Feta Zucchetti (spiralised Zucchini "spaghetti")
- Egg Drop Soup with Shredded Chicken
- Chicken Stock Paste
- Mulligatawny Soup (Curried Chicken and Rice Soup)
- Carola's Brussels Sprout Delight
- Carola's Cauliflower Soup
- Gulab Jamun
- Spinach and Tuna Lasagne
- Mango & Pistachio Icecream Log
- Pita Bread Pockets
- Shoarma (Shawarma)
- Tuna Dip
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Banana oat pancake