- 800 chicken thighs, 3cm Chunks
- 120g massaman curry paste
- 20g oil
- 2 Tins Coconut Cream
- 350g baby potatoes, Halved
- 1 Tin Pineapple Pieces, Drained
- 1 heaped teaspoon tamarind paste
- 3 heaped teaspoon Coconut sugar
- Chopped peanuts, To Garnish
1. Add curry paste and oil to bowl. Saute 3mins/100/Sp 2.
2. Scrape down sides. Add coconut cream and chicken thighs. Cook 5mins/100/Sp 2/Reverse.
3. Add potatoes, and pineapple. Cook 20mins/100/Sp 2/Reverse with MC removed and basket on top. Add sugar and Tamarind paste in last minute so it has a chance to combine.
Massaman Chicken Curry
Accessories you need
Serve with steamed rice and/or vegetables.
Can substitute chicken with a beef, just adjust cooking times accordingly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- The BEST Dumplings
- Samoan Chop Sui
- Hamburger Patties
- Beef, Veg and Mushroom Pie
- Rima’s Fasoulyeh with meat
- Hainanese Chicken and Rice-cheats version(this is a one pot wonder)
- Rima's Lebanese Mushroom and mince with rice
- Rolled oats rissoles
- Korean Short Rib Tacos with Carrot & Red Onion Slaw
- LCHF Bacon and Mushroom Cauliflower Risotto
- Spinach, Feta and Bacon Crustless Quiche
- Plum Pudding Icecream
- Christmas Brownie
- Candy Cane Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate/Chilli Chocolate Mix
- Sambal Oelek
- Fermented Tomato Salsa
- Paleo Vegan Mini Raw Carrot Cakes
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Porcupine Meatballs
- Super Soft Cheese and Bacon Rolls
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Basilico Spago
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder