- 50-60 grams breadcrumbs, (use GF breadcrumbs if preferred)
- 1 small onion
- 8 sprigs each fresh parsley, coriander
- 1 long red chilli
- 500 grams beef or lamb mince
- 1-2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon each cumin, paprika
- 80 grams feta
- Salt and pepper
- 1 red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cm ginger
- 30 grams olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon tamarind chutney or puree, (optional)
- 800g --- tin tomatoes (or passata)
- 1 teaspoon Rapadura
8Recipe is created for
Place onion, herbs and chilli (without seeds) into bowl and chop for 6 seconds, speed 7.
Add breadcrumbs and mix 3 seconds, speed 5.
Add mince, fetta, spices, egg, salt and pepper and mix for 10 seconds speed 3.5.
With wet hands roll into teaspoon size meatballs and arrange on Varoma tray (use both levels of Varoma tray).
Place onion garlic ginger chop 5 secs speed 7
Scrape down sides of TM bowl
Add oil and saute for 2 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1
Add cumin & tumeric. Cook 1 min, 100 degrees, speed 1
Add salt pepper tamarind, tomatoes sugar
Set Varoma tray into position.
Cook both sauce & meatalls at the same time - 25 mins Varoma temp, speed 1
Place meatballs into serving dish, and serve with the sauce.
Tomato & Tamarind Sauce
Serve on zucchini zoodles, pasta or rice if desired.
Tasty with a little parmesan cheese on top.
Kids love helping to make the meatballs
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Nut Free Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Lamington Nut Free Lunchbox Bliss Balls
- Easy Spelt Pancakes
- 'Flu Fighter' Green Smoothie
- Raw Salted Caramel Easter Chocolates
- Christmas Muffins - gift in a jar
- Chocolate beetroot cupcakes gluten free dairy free nut free refined sugar free
- Jason's Famous Shepherds Pie
- Kids Favourite Jam Biscuits
- Kid Friendly Coconut Chocolate
- Nut Free Spinach & Feta Pesto
- Child Friendly Chicken Liver Pate