- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 6 pieces
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 can canned diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Mexican Spice Mix, I use Skinnymixers but could replace with taco seasoning
- 15 grams olive oil
- 1 can sweet corn kernels
- 5 tortillas, I use multigrain
- 100 grams Greek yoghurt, or more if required for topping
- 100 grams Cheddar cheese, grated for topping
- 1 tbsp stock paste, I use veggie stock
1h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Grease a springform pan or round casserole dish.
- Place onion, garlic, carrot & capsicum in the bowl. Chop 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl, add oil and saute for 2 minutes, 100 degrees, soft spoon, MC off
- Add Mexican spice mix, stock paste and diced tomatoes to bowl. Insert simmering basket and put mince in basket. Cook for 15 minutes, Varoma, speed 1 (MC back on). Stop halfway to break up the mince using the spatula to ensure even cooking.
- Tip mince from the basket into bowl with the sauce and add kidney beans and corn kernels. Cook for further 3 minutes, Varoma, "Counter-clockwise operation" , soft spoon speed
- To assemble your lasagne, start with one tortilla, add meat sauce, and continue with with the rest of the tortillas and mince sauce. On top layer cover with greek yoghurt and then top with grated cheese.
- Bake for approx 30 mins until golden on top.
Accessories you need
If you didn't want to grate the capsicum, dice and add in with kidney beans and corn.
To grate the cheese first add 100 grams in cubes to the bowl and grate for 10 sec, speed 7
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken