- 4 lebonese flat bread
- left over cooked meats, cut into thin sqaures, I used BCB meatloaf
- 1 red onion, cut in halves
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- 1/2 red capsicum, de seeded and cut into large chunks
- 1/2 large zuchini, cut into large chunks
- 1 can Chopped Tomatoes
- 30 grams olive oil
- 2 heaped tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp ground corriander
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cayne pepper
- 2 dried bay leaves
- mozerella cheese, grated
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre heat oven to 200. grease pizza tray and set aside.
- place garlic and onion to bowl. chop 3 sec, sp7. scrape down sides.
- Add capsicum peices and zuchinni pieces, chop for 2 sec, sp4. scrape down sides, add oil and spices (exc. bayleaf.) Cook for 4mins, 100deg, .
add in can of chopped tomatoes, leftover cooked meat and bay leaves.
Place simmering basket on lid in place of mc.
cook for 15min, 100deg,
- once cooked, place on lebonese flat bread on pizza tray, spread out meat stack mix, sprinkle with cheese and top with another piece of flatbread. repeat until you get to the last piece of flat bread. Top with meat stack mix and be generous with the cheese!
- Bake until cheese is golden brown. (should be roughly 15-20mins.)
- once cooked, top with your favourite sides! I used avocado and mild salsa.
I had left over meat loaf from the BCB. The sauce is something I have always made to go over nachos, tacos ect. I usually used lamb or chicken mince when making this but its such a great way to use up left over meats!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Beef hotpot
- Meatballs in sauce
- Chicken Satay Noodles
- lchf chicken with lemon thyme
- Rick's Favourite Curried Chicken
- Braised pork with bamboo shoots and sticky rice
- Another of Variation Beef & Red Wine Casserole
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Nanna's Pasties
- Pizza pasta salad
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Breakfast Bliss
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Power Protein Balls
- Arroz Doce - Portuguese rice pudding
- White chocolate and macadamia nut cookies
- Choc chip and walnut cookies
- Allergy Friendly Banana Bread
- Nut-Free Granola Bars