- 1 onion, Quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 500 g Beef
- 25 g oil
- 300 g hot brown stock, or water and 2 tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 225 g Tinned tomatoes, or diced fresh tomatoes, (about half a normal tin)
- 219 g Tinned baked beans, (about half a normal tin)
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed herbs, dried
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 75 g pasta whirls or shells
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley, (Optional)
Place onion and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 6 seconds at speed 7
Add meat, if it is not already minced then set dial to closed position and mince by pulsing turbo 3-6 times.
Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes at 100°C on reverse and speed soft .
Add other ingredients (except the parsley) in the order listed. Once they are all in you can add a little salt and pepper to season (though I usually don't feel the need) and cook for 15 minutes at 100°C on reverse and speed soft .
Taste and adjust seasoning as necessary. Pour into thermoserver for a few minutes. Add parsley as a garnish when serving if you wish. Serve with crusty or garlic bread.
Accessories you need
If you use gluten free pasta and make sure the rest of your ingredients are gluten free it can be a gluten free meal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Genovese pasta
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars