- 2 onions, halved
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 tomatoes, halved
- 600 g Blade or Chuck steak, cubed
- 1 --- lemon, juiced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 220 g beef stock
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano leaves
8Recipe is created for
Place tomatoes into the TM bowl. Chop 3 secs / speed 5, set aside.
Place onion and garlic into the TM bowl. CHop 3-4 secs / speed 7.
Add oil and saute 3 mins / 100C / Speed 1.
Add steak and cook 5 mins / 100C / Reverse / Speed soft.
Add remaining ingredients, including the chopped tomatoes and cook for 50 mins / 100C / Reverse / Speed Soft.
Remove / tilt MC part way through cooking if you would like to reduce the liquid.
Serve with cous cous.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Balinese Peanut Sauce - Bumbu Pecel
- Dutch Ginger and Almond Slice
- Tomato, Pesto and Parmesan Risotto
- Mandarin, Macadamia and Polenta Cake
- Macadamia, White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies
- Beef Rendang
- Italian Ricotta Cheescake
- Lemon and GInger Steamed Chicken
- Lime and Lemongrass Chicken
- Peach and Almond Tart
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free