- 1 onion, peeled & halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 grams olive oil
- 500 grams diced lamb
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 400 gram tin of chick peas
- 400 grams fresh tomatoes
- 200 grams water
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 100 grams pitted dates
- 30 grams honey
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 1 Juice of 1 lime
8Recipe is created for
Place onion and garlic in the bowl and chop 3 secs, speed 5
Scrape down sides and sauté 3 minutes, Varoma temp, speed 1
Add lamb and spices and cook for 7 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse speed soft.
Add remaining ingredients except chickpeas to bowl, cook 12mins 100 degrees, reverse, speed soft. Then add chickpeas and cook for another 3 mins, 100 degrees, reverse, speed soft.
Allow casserole to rest for 10 -15 mins before serving.
Serve with pasta or rice.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto