- 1 bunch aspargus
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 zucchini
- 200 g rice
- 150 g sliced skirt steak
- 6 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1.5 tablespoon Corn Flour
- sesame oil, to taste
- 0.5 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 litre water
- 1 tablespoon chilli sauce, optional. I used homemade chilli sauce.
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add beef, 3 tablespoon of soy sauce and corn flour to a small bowl and mix. Let it sit for 1 hour at least.
1. Add rice to simmering basket and rinse under cold water until clean
2. Add water to mixing bowl, insert simmering basket. Add beef to varoma dish. Set 17min / varoma / speed 4.
3. While the water is heating up, start cutting up veges and add to varoma dish as you go.
4. When the time is up, add the remaining 3 tablespoon soy sauce, salt to veges and mix gently.
5. Set 4 min / varoma / speed 4 to cook a little further.
6. Remove varoma and pour rice into varoma dish to combine. Add splash of sesame oil to taste and chilli sauce if you like.
Accessories you need
You can purchase skirt steak from butcher shop, slice them up, and wrap individual serving portiongs in gladwrap and freeze until required. Saves time and money by buying on special.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Moles (MOW-lays) with Chocolate Sauce
- Mango Chicken
- Creamy Chicken & Bacon Carbonara
- Ham and Cheese 3 Egg Omelette
- Taco Mince Turkey
- Triple Serve Chicken Larb
- Soy Free Korean Beef Tacos
- Porcupine meatballs
- Chicken and vegetable pies
- Satay Chicken Noodles
- Chicken Parmies / Parmigiana
- Chicken Kiev
- Miso soup with prawns and mushroom
- Keto Nutty Seeded Crackers
- Basmati rice pilaf with fruit and nuts
- Lemon Cloud Cheesecake
- No-bake Lemon Fudge (adapted from Wendyl Nissen)
- Patrick's (Idiot Proof) Bread
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Silverbeet and ricotta rolls
- Cauliflower and Salmon Sushi Bowl
- Best Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Apricot Bites (Nut Free Bliss Ball)
- Oat, Pecan & Chocolate Biscuits