- 1 bunch aspargus
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 zucchini
- 200 g rice
- 150 g sliced skirt steak
- 6 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1.5 tablespoon Corn Flour
- sesame oil, to taste
- 0.5 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 litre water
- 1 tablespoon chilli sauce, optional. I used homemade chilli sauce.
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add beef, 3 tablespoon of soy sauce and corn flour to a small bowl and mix. Let it sit for 1 hour at least.
1. Add rice to simmering basket and rinse under cold water until clean
2. Add water to mixing bowl, insert simmering basket. Add beef to varoma dish. Set 17min / varoma / speed 4.
3. While the water is heating up, start cutting up veges and add to varoma dish as you go.
4. When the time is up, add the remaining 3 tablespoon soy sauce, salt to veges and mix gently.
5. Set 4 min / varoma / speed 4 to cook a little further.
6. Remove varoma and pour rice into varoma dish to combine. Add splash of sesame oil to taste and chilli sauce if you like.
You can purchase skirt steak from butcher shop, slice them up, and wrap individual serving portiongs in gladwrap and freeze until required. Saves time and money by buying on special.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Japanese Devilled Eggs
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE