- 40 g Butter
- 1 onion, cut in half
- 500 g chicken (breast or thigh), diced into cubes
- 820 g tomato soup
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried basil
Recipe is created for
- Add butter and onion into bowl. 5 sec / Sp 7
- Add diced chicken 5 min / Varoma, "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
- Add tomato soup, thyme and basil 15 min / 95 / "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
- Serve hot with preferred pasta, rice of mashed potato.
Accessories you need
Enjoy my Nana's (Val's) tasty Chicken and Spaghetti!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Sous Vide Wagyu Striploin
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Maple Syrup Orange Silver Side