- 40 g Butter
- 1 onion, cut in half
- 500 g chicken (breast or thigh), diced into cubes
- 820 g tomato soup
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried basil
Recipe is created for
- Add butter and onion into bowl. 5 sec / Sp 7
- Add diced chicken 5 min / Varoma, "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
- Add tomato soup, thyme and basil 15 min / 95 / "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
- Serve hot with preferred pasta, rice of mashed potato.
Accessories you need
Enjoy my Nana's (Val's) tasty Chicken and Spaghetti!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Lemon Curd
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin
- Variation Vegetarian nachos