- 8 Beef Sausages
- 1 onion, Halved
- 15 g olive oil
- 3 carrots, Thick Slices
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 tsp curry powder, plus 1 tsp extra
- parsley, Chopped
- 1 Cup peas, to serve
- mashed potatoes, To serve
Place sausages in a small pot and simmer on he stove in a small amount of liquid (just cover sausages) for a couple mins. Skin the sausages. (Keep liquid)
While sausages are cooking cut onion 3sec/speed 5, add oil and 1 tsp curry powder and cook 5mins/100deg/speed 1.
Add milk, curry powder chopped parsley flour and 1 -11/2 cups sausage water and carrots and cook for 10 mins/100deg/speed 1, add chopped sausages and peas and cook 2-5 mins/100deg/speed 1.
Serve with mash potatoes.
I only added 1 cup of sausage water and added more when I added the sausages- the water is still hot so is fine to add at the end
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Kangaroo Rendang Curry
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Easy-peasy Chicken enchiladas
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Jamie Olivers Yorkshire Puddings
- Peanut Butter Ice-Cream
- Chicken and Veggie Pie
- Homemade Ritz Crackers
- Easy Vanilla yoghurt
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Yummy Chocolate Brownies
- Salami, Olive, Feta and Sun Dried Tomato Pull Apart
- Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
- Apple and Cinnamon Scrolls/ Pull Apart