- 8 Beef Sausages
- 1 onion, Halved
- 15 g olive oil
- 3 carrots, Thick Slices
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 tsp curry powder, plus 1 tsp extra
- parsley, Chopped
- 1 Cup peas, to serve
- mashed potatoes, To serve
Place sausages in a small pot and simmer on he stove in a small amount of liquid (just cover sausages) for a couple mins. Skin the sausages. (Keep liquid)
While sausages are cooking cut onion 3sec/speed 5, add oil and 1 tsp curry powder and cook 5mins/100deg/speed 1.
Add milk, curry powder chopped parsley flour and 1 -11/2 cups sausage water and carrots and cook for 10 mins/100deg/speed 1, add chopped sausages and peas and cook 2-5 mins/100deg/speed 1.
Serve with mash potatoes.
I only added 1 cup of sausage water and added more when I added the sausages- the water is still hot so is fine to add at the end
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Anna’s Creamy Overnight Oats
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice