- 100 g Tasty cheese, chopped into 3cm cubes
- 1 onions, cut in half
- 6 shortcut bacon rashers, cut into quarters
- 1 zucchini, cut into pieces
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces
- 100 g mushrooms, peeled and cut in half
- 130 g self-raising flour
- 85 g olive oil
- 0.5 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 8 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Add cheese to bowl and grate 3 seconds speed 8
Set cheese aside and rinse"Closed lid"
- Add onion, bacon, zucchini, carrot and mushrooms to "Closed lid" and chop 4 seconds speed 5.
Please NOTE: This chops quite finely. For a chunkier slice, reduce to speed 4 for 3 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients, including reserved cheese and mix 30 seconds speed 3"Counter-clockwise operation"
You may have to repeat this step if the flour is not fully incorporated into the mixture.
- Put mixture into a greased tin (I use a rectangle casserole dish) and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cooked and brown on top.
Ignore the oil that may bubble up on top during baking, it will absorb back into the slice to make it nice and moist.
Accessories you need
Serve with a nice side salad, either hot or cold. I prefer it cold
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs Gluten Free Dairy Free
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6