- 500 g mince
- 3 clove garlic
- 2 slice fresh bread, (to make breadcrumbs)
- 1 onion
- Fresh Herbs - Basil & Parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce, (Ketchup)
- Parmersan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper, (to taste)
- 1 bottle Pasata
- basil, (i like lots so 6 leaves for me)
- tomato paste, (if needed)
1h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate cheese if needed before anything
Onion Bread Garlic and Herbs in TM bowl and blend together 5-10seconds sp7
Add Egg Tomato Sauce Parmy Salt Pepper and Mince and mix spd 5 until combined
Roll into balls (heaped tablespoons) and lightly fry off in frying pan. Cover and set aside untill needed in Sauce.
On Stove top fry off Onion and Garlic until transparent
Add bottle of Sauce Basil Tomato paste Salt and Sugar to taste, cook for a little bit then add Meaballs and simmer until a nice thick consistancy of Sauce.
Serve with Rigatoni or Spaghetti or your choice of pasta.
You may be able to find a nice Sauce recipe for in the TM and then layer your meatballs in the Varoma but for me and to preserve my heritage I like to stick to the old way of cooking my sauce on the stove top and having the Meatballs simmer in the sauce..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Thai beef salad
- Bec’s Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- Grape jelly
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets