- 500 g mince
- 3 clove garlic
- 2 slice fresh bread, (to make breadcrumbs)
- 1 onion
- Fresh Herbs - Basil & Parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce, (Ketchup)
- Parmersan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper, (to taste)
- 1 bottle Pasata
- basil, (i like lots so 6 leaves for me)
- tomato paste, (if needed)
1h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate cheese if needed before anything
Onion Bread Garlic and Herbs in TM bowl and blend together 5-10seconds sp7
Add Egg Tomato Sauce Parmy Salt Pepper and Mince and mix spd 5 until combined
Roll into balls (heaped tablespoons) and lightly fry off in frying pan. Cover and set aside untill needed in Sauce.
On Stove top fry off Onion and Garlic until transparent
Add bottle of Sauce Basil Tomato paste Salt and Sugar to taste, cook for a little bit then add Meaballs and simmer until a nice thick consistancy of Sauce.
Serve with Rigatoni or Spaghetti or your choice of pasta.
You may be able to find a nice Sauce recipe for in the TM and then layer your meatballs in the Varoma but for me and to preserve my heritage I like to stick to the old way of cooking my sauce on the stove top and having the Meatballs simmer in the sauce..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Black Glutinous Rice Cake