- 1000 grams chicken, Minced
- 1 red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 centimetres ginger
- 1 lemon, Juice & Zest
- 1 heaped tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 heaped tablespoon fresh thyme
- 30 grams Coconut Aminos
- 50 grams almond meal
- Coconut Oil for Frying
- 2 eggs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place onion, garlic, ginger, lemon zest and herbs in TM bowl and chop 3sec/sp7- scrape down sides of bowl
2. Add remaining ingredients (except coconut oil) in bowl and mix 30sec/sp3
3.Fry large spoonfuls in coconut oil for approx. 5 mins each side until cooked through.
Accessories you need
Serve with vegetables and sides of choice.
Delicious hot or cold
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Honey Chicken
- Lemon Curd
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin