- 1000 grams chicken, Minced
- 1 red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 centimetres ginger
- 1 lemon, Juice & Zest
- 1 heaped tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 heaped tablespoon fresh thyme
- 30 grams Coconut Aminos
- 50 grams almond meal
- Coconut Oil for Frying
- 2 eggs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion, garlic, ginger, lemon zest and herbs in TM bowl and chop 3sec/sp7- scrape down sides of bowl
2. Add remaining ingredients (except coconut oil) in bowl and mix 30sec/sp3
3.Fry large spoonfuls in coconut oil for approx. 5 mins each side until cooked through.
Accessories you need
Serve with vegetables and sides of choice.
Delicious hot or cold
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- BASIC BEEF STEW
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Corned Beef Fritters
- All in one spaghetti bolognese
- Portuguese Chicken
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)
- Variation Chicken Laksa