- 1 clove garlic
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 30 g olive oil
- 500 g water
- 1 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 220 g leeks, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 370 g sweet potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- 1 sprig fresh tarragon
- 180 g zucchini, peeled into tagliatelle
- 340 g carrots, peeled into tagliatelle
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1.5 tbsp coconut milk
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
Place garlic and onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 5. Add oil and saute 2 min / Varoma / speed 1.
Add water and stock to mixing bowl. Place leeks and sweet potatoes into TM basket, insert basket. Place chicken onto Varoma tray, top with tarragon and season. Place Varoma into position and steam 20 min / Varoma / speed 2.5.
Add vegetable tagliatelle to Varoma dish and steam 5 min / Varoma / speed 1 or until chicken is cooked through. Set vegetables and chicken aside in a ThermoServer.
Add leeks and sweet potatoes into mixing bowl with water and stock, season and puree 1 min / speed 9, gradually increasing speed from speed 1 to speed 9. Transfer almonst all of the soup into another ThermoServer or large bowl, leaving enough soup to cover the bend in the blades.
To make sauce, add coconut milk and mustard to mixing bowl and blend 10 sec / speed 3.
Serve soup first, followed by the chicken with zuchinni and carrot tagliatelle, topped with the sauce.
This is a PALEO modification to the Veloute meal done at Thermomix demonstrations. It only has a couple of small tweaks and still enables us to show all the functionality of the Thermomix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)