- 1 clove garlic
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 30 g olive oil
- 500 g water
- 1 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 220 g leeks, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 370 g sweet potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- 1 sprig fresh tarragon
- 180 g zucchini, peeled into tagliatelle
- 340 g carrots, peeled into tagliatelle
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1.5 tbsp coconut milk
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
Place garlic and onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 5. Add oil and saute 2 min / Varoma / speed 1.
Add water and stock to mixing bowl. Place leeks and sweet potatoes into TM basket, insert basket. Place chicken onto Varoma tray, top with tarragon and season. Place Varoma into position and steam 20 min / Varoma / speed 2.5.
Add vegetable tagliatelle to Varoma dish and steam 5 min / Varoma / speed 1 or until chicken is cooked through. Set vegetables and chicken aside in a ThermoServer.
Add leeks and sweet potatoes into mixing bowl with water and stock, season and puree 1 min / speed 9, gradually increasing speed from speed 1 to speed 9. Transfer almonst all of the soup into another ThermoServer or large bowl, leaving enough soup to cover the bend in the blades.
To make sauce, add coconut milk and mustard to mixing bowl and blend 10 sec / speed 3.
Serve soup first, followed by the chicken with zuchinni and carrot tagliatelle, topped with the sauce.
This is a PALEO modification to the Veloute meal done at Thermomix demonstrations. It only has a couple of small tweaks and still enables us to show all the functionality of the Thermomix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and vegetable stew
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Potato Bombs
- Thai Orange and Red Curry Chicken
- Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu)
- Variation Creamy beef curry with cauliflower rice
- Cheat's Satay
- Fake Away Special 'Fried' rice.
- Feta Stuffed Chicken Bites with a Herb and Parmesan Crumb
- Mini Meatloaves with Pancetta (Donna Hay clone)
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Bulk Budget Lasagne
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- mayo egg free
- Aussie Apple Pie
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Parmigiana Sauce