- 1 clove garlic
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 30 g olive oil
- 500 g water
- 1 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 220 g leeks, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 370 g sweet potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- 1 sprig fresh tarragon
- 180 g zucchini, peeled into tagliatelle
- 340 g carrots, peeled into tagliatelle
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1.5 tbsp coconut milk
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
Place garlic and onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 5. Add oil and saute 2 min / Varoma / speed 1.
Add water and stock to mixing bowl. Place leeks and sweet potatoes into TM basket, insert basket. Place chicken onto Varoma tray, top with tarragon and season. Place Varoma into position and steam 20 min / Varoma / speed 2.5.
Add vegetable tagliatelle to Varoma dish and steam 5 min / Varoma / speed 1 or until chicken is cooked through. Set vegetables and chicken aside in a ThermoServer.
Add leeks and sweet potatoes into mixing bowl with water and stock, season and puree 1 min / speed 9, gradually increasing speed from speed 1 to speed 9. Transfer almonst all of the soup into another ThermoServer or large bowl, leaving enough soup to cover the bend in the blades.
To make sauce, add coconut milk and mustard to mixing bowl and blend 10 sec / speed 3.
Serve soup first, followed by the chicken with zuchinni and carrot tagliatelle, topped with the sauce.
This is a PALEO modification to the Veloute meal done at Thermomix demonstrations. It only has a couple of small tweaks and still enables us to show all the functionality of the Thermomix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Rosemary sausage rolls