- 100 grams roast beef, roasted only in salt and pepper
- 2 zuchinni, peeled with vegetable peeler in tagliatelle style
- 2 Red Chillis, use only 1 if you would like it mild
- 5 Thai basil leaves
- 1 spring onion
- Lime & Chilli salt, to taste see citrus salt in the EDC
- pepper, to taste
- 1000 grams water
- 1/2 lemon
Slice beef into suitable bite sized stips Set aside.
Add Chilli, Basil & Spring onion to bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 7. Set aside.
Add water to TM bowl, Place zuchinni and beef in varoma and toss with chilli basil, salt, pepper, spring onion & lemon juice. Steam Varoma /17 minutes / speed 3
Accessories you need
You can steam a rump steak in the varoma for 20 minutes and replace roast beef.
Serve with Tamari and roasted cashews if preferred.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Paleo Raw Chocolate and Beetroot Mudcake
- Poached pears with muesli, yoghurt, honey and strawberries
- Ginger, Spinach and Almond Green Smoothie
- Cucumber and Mint Green Smoothie
- No cook coconut vanilla yoghurt
- Acai, Banana, Coconut Green Smoothie
- Grain free breakfast burrito wrap
- Pinacolada Sorbet
- Chilli, Garlic and Lime Aioli
- Lemon Coconut breakfast bars (Gluten,dairy, refined sugar and egg free)
- Banana hemp Crunchy Museli
- Cacao, chia, cherry and pistachio breakfast smoothie
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup