- 100 grams roast beef, roasted only in salt and pepper
- 2 zuchinni, peeled with vegetable peeler in tagliatelle style
- 2 Red Chillis, use only 1 if you would like it mild
- 5 Thai basil leaves
- 1 spring onion
- Lime & Chilli salt, to taste see citrus salt in the EDC
- pepper, to taste
- 1000 grams water
- 1/2 lemon
Slice beef into suitable bite sized stips Set aside.
Add Chilli, Basil & Spring onion to bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 7. Set aside.
Add water to TM bowl, Place zuchinni and beef in varoma and toss with chilli basil, salt, pepper, spring onion & lemon juice. Steam Varoma /17 minutes / speed 3
You can steam a rump steak in the varoma for 20 minutes and replace roast beef.
Serve with Tamari and roasted cashews if preferred.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby
- Thai Chicken or Fish Patties
- Slow Cooked Silverside/Corned Beef
- Baked lemon & chicken rissoto
- Yummo meatballs & sauce - oven cooked
- Paleo Raw Chocolate and Beetroot Mudcake
- Poached pears with muesli, yoghurt, honey and strawberries
- Ginger, Spinach and Almond Green Smoothie
- Cucumber and Mint Green Smoothie
- No cook coconut vanilla yoghurt
- Acai, Banana, Coconut Green Smoothie
- Grain free breakfast burrito wrap
- Pinacolada Sorbet
- Chilli, Garlic and Lime Aioli
- Lemon Coconut breakfast bars (Gluten,dairy, refined sugar and egg free)
- Banana hemp Crunchy Museli
- Cacao, chia, cherry and pistachio breakfast smoothie
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Feijoa, Ginger and Vanilla Jam
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Caprese Sandwich